We are experienced travelers, so you have one less thing to worry about with your destination wedding knowing you will have the quality of wedding photography you are looking for without worrying about all the travel hassle. Read our FAQs below!
We charge a flat rate included in the package to cover all travel expenses including airfare, accommodation, rental cars, shipping and baggage, and travel time.
The Take Me Anywhere
- International/Destination Included: All travel expenses such as airfare, transportation, and lodging
- 8-10 of wedding day coverage by Magdalena
- Second photographer for the full day
- Personal rights to all hi-res edited digital images
- Wooden USB of all of your wedding day memories
- Online gallery for sharing and downloading images
- Wedding day photography timeline assistance & planning
A la carte
Additional Hours: +$500/Hour
Add Engagement Session: +$800
Add Heirloom Album: +$1600
I Love to travel, so I am happy to make this work within your budget when possible.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Wouldn't it be easier to hire a wedding photographer who is already at the location or included in the resort package?
Not necessarily. Typically hiring photographers from your wedding location is not only similar in price once you add on all the hidden costs, but also riskier in terms of receiving your images. Past clients have decided against hiring foreign or unknown photographers for some of these reasons. It is also sometimes harder to coordinate with them and the process is not as personalized and boutique-y. Additionally, the quality and style of photographers include in resort packages tends to generally be less than satisfactory. Your wedding photos are the one thing that will preserve those memories of a great trip, so skip the added decor options & bring your fave photographer, you're already somewhere beautiful!
- What happens if your bags aren't delivered or your flight is delayed?
Flight delay is something out of my control, which is why I always plan to arrive at least two days in advance! Additionally, I always travel with my camera gear as carry on so that I never have to worry about it not arriving or being stolen.
- What kind of accommodation is best?
I always find that staying near where the event will take place or where the bride and groom are staying is easiest. That way I don't have to worry about transportation, I can scope out the location the days prior, and I am able to be right there the day of the event!
- Who books the airfare?
I always book my own airfare and transport, that way you have less to worry about! If you have a room block at a certain hotel or resort, or anything else I should know about with travel, definitely let me know :-)
- Can we add coverage for our rehearsal dinner or for a couples portrait session for after the event while we are in this beautiful location?