From: Cape May, NJ
Loves: Traveling, family time, laughing, selfies, breakfast foods at anytime of the day, pink, sno-cones, & not taking life too seriously.
- Im a wife to a handsome bearded scallop fisherman, Anthony.
- A momma to two handsome blonde haired, blue eyed boys Braydon & Lucas.
- We live on a quiet street in a fairly quiet town, and we like it that way.
- Living 10 minutes from the beach is a way of living I couldn't ever give up!
- I received my first DSLR in 2008, and the rest is history.
- Ive been in the wedding photography industry since 2011, with 100+ weddings under my belt
- I'm proud to share the same excitement as you on your big day and help you create memories that will last a lifetime.
- I am so blessed and honored to call this my job. I truly cant wait to celebrate with you!
"Megan was amazing and made this experience more than what we could of imagined. Megan captured some great moments of us and the ring. We look forward to hanging these up and sharing them with friends and family."